IStructE – Affiliate Scheme
15 Jul 2021
The Affiliate Scheme is a way professionals with interests relating to structural engineering can get closer to IStructE and our members. It grants access to our unique range of events, training and resources. It also provides valuable networking opportunities with our members.
Who may be interested in this scheme:
- Structural Engineers not opting for a full membership and working outside of the UK, as a supplementary membership to their existing local Institutional Memberships.
- Architects, Civil engineers, STEM educators, individuals working in or supplying construction, Project Managers, etc.
Three Affiliate Scheme options are available:
- TIER 1: Standard Affiliate
- The current issue of The Structural Engineer online
- Discounts on publications and events
- Regional Group networking opportunities
- TIER 2: Enhanced Affiliate
- Enhanced Affiliates receive all the Standard benefits plus,
- Access to the IStructE Library and E-Library.
- Access to Structures: our research journal which aims to publish internationally-leading research across the full breadth of Structural Engineering.
- TIER 3: Premium Affiliate
- Enhanced Affiliates receive all the Premium benefits plus,
- A printed version of the Structural Engineer
For more information on the Affiliate Scheme and how to apply, send us a note at email@example.com, and we will send you an application form.