15 Jul 2021
The Technical Talk Sub-Committee has confirmed dates and topics for on-line technical talks for the remainder of 2021. If you are not yet part of our emailing list, see link below to register for future technical talks.
The list of completed technical talks are as follows:
- Tech. Talk 1: “Minimising Energy in Construction” – Dr John Orr and Chris Wise
- Tech. Talk 2: ”Mass Timber and the Structural Engineer” – Chris Greenshields
- Tech. Talk 3: ”Fundamentals of Structural Fire Engineering” – Prof. Richard Walls
Future Talks coming up for the rest of 2021:
- 24 August 2021 (13:00-14:00): “Failure of Structures” – Prof Alex Elvin and Amanuel Gebremeskel
- 16 September 2021 (13:15-14:00): ”Professionals Listing and Engineering Work Identification – What does this entail for the Structural Engineer?” – Dr. Ron Watermeyer
- 6 October 2021 (13:00 -14:00): “Benefits of Computational Design to the Structural Engineer” – Peter Debney
Please click on this link to watch recordings of the completed Tech Talks, YouTube
For any questions on Technical Talks, or if you have an interesting topic you would like to present please contact the Team at email@example.com.